- Pizza Dough
- Pizza (red) Sauce
- Fresh Parmesan
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
What to do
- Stretch out your dough to create your pizza(s).
- Spoon your sauce in the middle of your pizza and push it to the edge.
- Grate fresh Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil in a circular motion over the pizza.
- Tear off pieces of fresh mozzarella and place them around your pizza.
- Break off fresh basil (from the bottom is using a basil plant) and place around your pizza.
- Preheat your oven and pizza stone to 500°
- Bake at 500° for 10-15 minutes
- With Margherita pizza, I sometimes add fresh basil right after I take the pizza out of the over.