- Pizza Dough
- Pizza (red) Sauce
- Fresh Parmesan
- Low Moisture Shredded Mozzarella
- High-Quality Pepperoni
- Fresh Garlic – Diced
What To Do
- Stretch out your dough to create your pizza(s).
- Spoon your sauce in the middle of your pizza and push it to the edge.
- Grate fresh Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Add your first pepperoni layer.
- Add your shredded cheese.
- If desired, add additional pepperonis on top.
- Sprinkle your diced garlic all over the top of the pizza.
- Preheat your oven and pizza stone to 500°
- Bake at 500° for 10-15 minutes